Volunteers make the Woodland Tree Foundation’s work possible. With the help of hundreds of dedicated and hard working volunteers, the Woodland Tree Foundation has been planting trees in Woodland and the surrounding area since June 2000.
And we have many other projects in the works. We are always planting at schools, in neighborhoods and along Highway 113.
Join us this year as we plant even more trees in and around Woodland.
View volunteer opportunities below and fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you would like to join us!
- Help plant trees providing shade, color, and wildlife and learn new skills
- Contribute to Woodland’s efforts to reduce greenhouse gases by planting trees
- No experience required; team leaders will demonstrate proper tree planting technique
- Scouts, service groups, and volunteers of all ages welcome (children will require adult supervision)
- Bring shovels and sturdy footwear (extra shovels and gloves will be available)
Sign up now to volunteer by sending an email to or fill out this form. (Or sign-up the day of the event)
HIGHWAY 113 BEAUTIFICATION [Ongoing]
The Tree Foundation is working with TreeDavis to create a “corridor of trees” along Highway 113 between Woodland and Davis, from I-80 to I-5. If you are 18 years or older, join us on occasional tree planting mornings (and to water trees in the summer). Call (530) 662-9202 or email to volunteer.